View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 10:52 AM   #52
atvpro

Re: K20 Identity Crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeQtr View Post
How are 'all' the builds you have coming along? I'm partial to this one, but subscribed to all.
Observing from FL-or-a-duh
Things have been going very well regarding all of the projects at Rtech Fabrications. Because of how time consuming it is to keep posting pictures and information on this thread and all of my threads we have been posting everything to Facebook. Also have not had enough replies/interaction with these posts.

Regarding the Drill Sergeant/Identity Crisis - its a running/driving truck I still have the bed off doing some final touch ups. I plan on making this my daily driver while I take my crew cab out of service to make some changes. I recently put it up for sale with very few solid offers, even after lowering the price to $45,000.00. One of the things I will be doing is finally installing the headliner since I was unsuccessful in my quest to find the original white perforated board headliner. I will also be installing an electric sunroof and I might be changing the seats out for 08' or newer Tahoe black leather buckets with green hounds tooth.

I have started and am well under way with my C50 crew cab which will be identical in color and scheme as my current crew cab but with the C50 front end and rear flares like the ones on the Drill Sergeant. No jerry cans on this one. This truck will be BIG and sleek. It is sporting a 21/2 ton frame and a 5.9cummins, one ton running gear with a 9 speed Eaton and with no lift at all - the bottom of the cab will be 36" off the ground. The cab will have some incredible styling including lots of leather, wood, and bells and whistles, all while keeping the character of the 1970 truck.

For all current information on our builds just like us on facebook from our website.

atvpro is offline   Reply With Quote