View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 04:56 PM   #13
RocketChevy56
Certified BFH Operator

Re: Lsx376 2.9l whipple?

Answers are most definitely amongst you. I think you just had a few questions that were a bit ahead of themselves. If your set on a decently cubed lsx and want to go supercharged. Then no harm, no foul on the motor choice. there are tons of other options but to each his own, and your choice will do the job. next would be transmission. Running a t56 will give you lots of good options as far as clutches go to hold the power. I've heard good things about the speartech harnesses, supposed to have good quality wire and connectors. Might wanna scroll through some of our vendors and see if they can cut you good package deal since your just getting rolling. Is this motor complete? cam etc? do you plan on running LS car or truck front drive? What swap mounts/headers are you going to use? Its ok if you do or don't know all the answers, just something to get you started thinking about and planning so you can build around it and get you a game plan. We are all here to help each other so don't be afraid to ask anything but try looking around first, most general ls questions have been redundantly answered, doesn't mean we won't answer again though lol Happy LSX'ing!

-1997 Z/28 - LT1/T-56 - Bolt ons, 9 inch, built trans/clutch and on the bottle
RocketChevy56 is offline   Reply With Quote