View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 12:55 AM   #180
84chevyguyid

Re: 89 GMC Cummins conversion

Yup we did have fun. Was nice to meet your family too James! Glad to hear you made it home ok. You would think since I live only 40 miles from the dunes that it wouldnt be so difficult to get over and meet up with James but my schedule was kinda hectic. I am in the middle of hay, was able to skip out on the wife's family reunion because of that, and mention to anybody you are going to the dunes and everybody wants to go but after they get off work at 6(30ish), then you only have a couple hours before its dark. I think we got to visit about 30 minutes or so the one night so Sunday, my daughter and I went back over and hung out for the afternoon. Got some BS'ing done, some riding done, ate some sand, did a little racing, all in all a great day! Sadie, my daughter crashed on her 4 wheeler and it ended up on top of her. She got her bell rung but is doing good other than being stiff and sore.
So James, when you figure out a date for a return trip to the dunes, be sure to let me know! And ya gotta bring one of those chevy/cummins trucks the next time!
What is the purpose of the starter shim? Did the cable overheat and melt the solder out of the terminal?
84chevyguyid is offline   Reply With Quote