Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
X2!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty76 View Post
Awesome pics dude
thanks guys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemdaddy View Post
truck looks like it belongs to the city... like murph says, 'you find the best backdrops ever'... and then you pull out the back-woods scenes...

man, your truck looks great... everywhere! hmmm

cruise over here dude. lets do a shoot at the gas station...
Thanks man!!! I like that idea. That would be sweet!! I can cruise over there this weekend if you dont have nothing going on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Truck is looking smokin' good.
Pics are better than any magazine I've ever seen.
thanks bomp i appreciate it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern 85 View Post
Wow super cool!
Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadRatt View Post
Congrats on the TOTM award Coulter!! Well deserved. Can't wait to get my truck road worthy so I can focus on my shop as well. right now its just a painted box with no "me style" in it. Lots of ideas and many more from your shop.. Keep up the badass work brother..
thanks man!! Making the shop look how you want will actually help with the motivation to get out there and work on stuff!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad64chevy View Post
thanks for the pic man, I look into that!
hopefully you wont have that same prob i did i just wanted to let you know in case you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico12410 View Post
congrats maan.. beautiful thiing!
thanx man!!

well ive been doing a little bit of work.. but i hurt my back at the gym the other day so im not getting anything done now.

i started on changing all the window seals out. i got the drivers side most of the way done yesterday but i didnt want to overwork my back cause it is still pretty sore. Im off work all week so im gonna lay around most of the time so i can heal up. but im going to try to finish the window seals and install my new msd starter to fix my hot start/starter drag problems

bagged 66 longbed build
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=449548

my favorite colors.. black, rust, and shiny!!!! instagram: @coulter918
coulter is offline   Reply With Quote