View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 12:57 AM   #1219
cubber

Re: Cubber's Build Thread

Well, fellas, the truck is gone. It left Tuesday for it's new home in Alabama. I sure was sad to see it go, but sometimes life puts ya in a situation, and you just have to handle it the best way you can. With the new house and all it's renovation projects, long work hours, and looming medical bills, letting the truck go was the best option. I have to admit that I couldn't even watch it drive away. It's ok , though. I'm not out. I'll be able to build another one some day. When I do, I'll have all the things I learned building this one to help along the way. Better than that, though, I'll always have the friends I met through this site. Some of you are my brothers. Rus, Chuck, Jeff, and all the Tennessee crew were such a help on this project. I could never have completed it without y'all. I love every one of y'all. I won't ever forget the cold nights laying on the concrete in my shop at the old house, cussing the exhaust fitment, drilling 1000 holes, and drilling more holes. I also won't forget all the laughs we had as we built my dream truck piece by piece. This has truly been one of the best and most memorable experiences of my life. Thank you all.

Well, I guess I'll have some extra time now....might have to go up to Clarksville or Knoxvegas to find something to work on. Looking forward to it!

2003 Chevrolet Z71 Ext. Cab
1995 Cavalier gas saver!
cubber is offline   Reply With Quote