View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 07:09 PM   #7
specialtyretail
So,, what else you got???

Re: Parting this original 70 GMC 3/4 ton, starting Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57taskforce View Post
Sorry should have been more specific. I've got the lower plate and rubber that screw to the fire wall and I've got the upper rubber that goes in the dash but I don't have what ever holds the column to the dash if that makes sense.i believe i need the u-bracket and the bolts holding it on. When I got the truck the column was in the seat, with the parts I described so I'm not too sure what I'm missing.

Also for the pedal assembly, all I've got is the bracket bolted to the fire wall and dash with the pedal and linkage removed. (Booster and mc are still bolted to the firewall) If there's any way I could just get those parts that would be good, however I do understand if your wanting to sell as an assembly.

Shipping to 87455
SOLD,,,, THANKS.... OK, lets look and see if this is what you have in mind. The plate and u bracket for the column and the brake pedal bracket assembly. Look like what you had in mind?? $50.00 shipped if you need it for all of it. Thanks, Fred.
Attached Images

Last edited by specialtyretail; 09-28-2014 at 09:03 AM.