View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 08:58 PM   #9
low69chevy

Post Re: help with 12 bolt info and ls turbo info

Like title says need help on turbo info I'm working on my 69 c10 going to put a 370 with holley hi ram intake 102mm, comp roller rockers, p@p 243 heads,morel lifters,etc. Trans is going to be a built 400 w/trans brake, stall etc. As for the rear end Iit will be the stock 12 bolt with a good posi and narrowed about 4in. each side w/moser axles and moser Gridle cover etc. What recommendations would you give me that would help already have the up and forward headers and a new 50mm tial bov just need the wastegate, turbo, intercooler. Plans are to build a reliable truck that I can drive to the car shows and track on the street it will be on some 20x12 racelines in the rear w 4"b.s and 15x12 bogarts at the track

Was looking at this turbo would this be good enough for my build kind of new to the turbo scene and have seen alot of good builds on here so figured I would ask these are the specs I believe the one I'm looking at is a 1.00ar any help is appreciated

APT Built In-house S480 Turbohargerdum

Starting from a base Borg Warner S400 we have fitted this with a 80mm extended tip billet high flow compressor wheeldum

Compressor cover fresh polish Compact S410 Compressor cover (small vband out)

Wheel assembly balanced. severe duty bearings + 360 thrustdum

Compressor wheel - 80mm inducer / 113mm exducer / 117.55 Exended tipdum
Turbine wheel - 77.5mm/87mmdum
Compressor inlet - 5" hose Ported Shrouddum
Compressor outlet - 2.5" v-banddum
Turbine Inlet - Divided T4 .90 A/R 1.00 A/R 1.10 A/R 1.25 A/R Must Specifydum
Turbne outlet for 4" v-banddum

capable of supporting 1175hp+dum
low69chevy is offline   Reply With Quote