View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 11:03 AM   #273
Orangetonicclicc

Re: 1967 C10 Urban Retro

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 956
Size:  28.5 KB

My soul (get it) purpose of my build was to give my truck that Urban perspective, but still hold on to the authenticity of the classic trucks! Only necessary modifications but still the basic bones of the original engineering with only changes that were crucial like wiring harness and change of the gas tank location. Keeping the vent windows and coils. But adding a electric fan and serpentine pulley set. What I think would be some changes that would be made if this truck was made today. Like all disc brakes around. And although my seats are custom they are still original 1967 C-10 bucket seats just with a urban appeal! Most people don't really care for the small back windows, I think that's what drew me to it even more. Also keep with the rareness of the 1967 C-10 although big windows were available in 67, the small windows were not made after 67. That's why I also shaved the after market side lights. I upgraded my dash bezel by going with a Dakota Digital and chrome steering column and wheel but still gives it that dated look with bling and early tech! With hood appeal of 22inch rims but the classic Foose design! That's the reason my truck is called "URBAN RETRO"
Orangetonicclicc is offline   Reply With Quote