Re: pdx-sanity66

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj383ss View Post
Great job PDX. A nice custom touch!

Bret
Thanks Bret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol_skool_chevy View Post
Very nice work...........I wish i had that much patients to cut fit weld cut again fit weld...LOL..
I'll tell ya, after the 10th or 20th time I installed and removed the column to make it all fit, I had pretty much used up all the patience I had.

I also got the rest of the 3/8" SS hard line from the tank to the fuel pump bent and installed and clamped in to place. All I need now is to fit the Aeroquip -6an line from the rear fuel filter to the tank, from the SS line to the pump in the front, and from the pump to the carb filter and th fuel lines will be done. I've got the material and fittings, hopefully next weekend I'll be done with it.

I also went ahead and bought the American Autowire Classic Update complete wiring set from Summit and it arrived 2 days later, as usual. The delivery service from them is fantastic.

I also bought a set of bed steps from a member in the "parts for sale" section and they arrived too. I've got an idea for them. I'd like to modify them so as to use them for the exhaust to exit the truck.
What I'd like to know is if anybody has done it or knows somebody on the board that has?

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote