View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 06:45 PM   #4
GOPAPA
"Tail Gate Best Seat In House"

Re: Got the 3 Teams football tail gating trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvereagle07 View Post
They are cool! Did they come with all the tailgaiting accessories?
Yes ,,I got all the tail gate things,, heres what happened to the cowboy truck I bought,

It came usps and the box was nice and straight and in good shape ,,but the guy I got it from had a plastic box built with a nice grained board to sit the plastic on with the truck inside of it., I didn't care about the plastic box ,,but what ever,, I took it with the Ebay deal I got,,

Anyway when I took the outer cardboard box apart the truck was in the plastic box with a broken real wheel off and a hole knocked out of the plastic in front of the truck ,,the wheel is the only thing wrong with the truck ,,I knew it had a mirror off when I bought it..

So I sent it back as broken and got full refund for shipping ,, yesterday I was on ebay and found a very nice Cowboys truck and bought it outright for $109 ,,it comes in its original box with certificut of title and all ,,so I came out pretty darn good ,,as most of these cowboy trucks that have everything with them and the box for a starting bid of $150 ..