View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 08:33 PM   #2615
Bennett68C10

Re: Project "What was I Thinking" 68 SWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Nice progress on the cab Keith, I'm digging the exhaust system too. You'll be surprised how little of the rear of your cab actually shows up when you assemble your truck. Ask me how I know. I spent a ton of time on mine only to find it's almost all hidden by the bed...
Thanks Mike, initially I was thinking that it didn't matter because you'll never see the back wall with the bed on but then because I'm so anal I find myself trying to make it as perfect as I can. I have another couple of coats of slick sand and blocking to do before I call it good enough for paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowcpe View Post
Cool exhaust fan idea. I may have to keep that in mind.
Thanks, it should work out pretty good. We designed it to fit in the garage door opening so I can shut the door down on top of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtie468 View Post
Great job on the progress , Keith ! Keep plugging away .
Oh yeah , I vote white on the grill !
Thanks Chris, I have decided to do the white grill as well as some other things white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Chevy View Post
That exhaust fan idea is great! I think I am going to copy that. Block work looks good. Just take your time, it is going to all be worth it when the paint is on. Nice truck.
Thanks, I'm definitely taking my time with the blocking I still have another couple of coats of slicksand to spray and reblock it again. I want it to be as nice as possible.

66 Suburban

Burb Build Thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=751361

IG: bennett68c10
Bennett68C10 is offline   Reply With Quote