View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 12:35 AM   #96
sduckworth13

Re: '57 Ford Custom 300 Tudor Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic1947 View Post
We haven't discussed price, just the scope of the work. Kathy and I are going there tomorrow to pick out materials and once we do that, he should be able to give us a ballpark estimate. My gut tells me this falls under the "Good, Fast, Cheap - Pick One" principle. If you want good, it probably won't be fast or cheap. That said, if it falls too far outside my comfort zone, I'll look somewhere else. Did you actually get the work done at The Interior Shop or just get a quote?
Yes, I had the work done at The Interior Shop. I was really impressed with the work they did and actually piped them, used a perforated simulated leather on the inset and bolstered them for free. I gave the guy a general idea of how I wanted them to look and when I went to pick them up I seriously about fell over. I do know the guy in Gladstone does show quality work, but I just couldn't see giving $2500.00 to redo my seats. I want to add that I told him to take his time and get to them when he could, because I wasn't in a hurry. It took three weeks, I figured that if I didn't rush him he'd cut me deal. I think I got a great price, I've also read some reviews for the shop and everything I read they are fair to everyone.