View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 03:30 PM   #119
MattPSU

Re: Crocodile Rocks Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsbeach View Post
That is awful about your sister. So sorry to hear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapearso View Post
Nice tribute
So sorry for your loss
Quote:
Originally Posted by sduckworth13 View Post
Sorry to hear that your sister passed Matt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
Sorry for your loss ,cool tribute and guardian angel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
So sorry for your Loss Matt. I can only imagine the shock and sorrow. That's so cool for you to have a tribute cupcake.

Awesome work on your truck! The paint and engine looks great.
Thanks everyone. It's been a tough start to the year, that's for sure. I appreciate the feedback on the cupcake. I'm not really a memorial kind of guy, but it's subtle and personal.

Finishing up things on my C10 the last couple of weeks has been a much needed distraction. At first I didn't even want to go in the garage, but eventually I found that getting back to my routine was helpful.

I've also started to take some steps towards making sure I'm OK. I saw my doctor last week, and just had a calcium CT heart scan this afternoon. Hopefully the results will come back OK, but if not, now I'll know what I need to do.

Please take a minute today to tell the loved ones in your life how much they mean to you. There's no telling what tomorrow brings.

1972 Chevy Cheyenne SWB - Build: Porterbuilt State 1 Front & Rear, Bolt in Notch, McGaughys 2.5 Drop Spindles, Boyd Welding Fuel Tank

UPSTATE SC GM TRUCK CLUB: FACEBOOK WEBSITE
MattPSU is offline   Reply With Quote