Thread: Project "Leon "
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 08:06 PM   #179
texasld

Re: Project "Leon "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrdr70Bowtie View Post
Hey man read the entire built and have to thank you for the motivation to tackle ls swap in my 70. At the moment I'm painting the engine and sending off ecm and wiring harness. Hopefully it will be half as nice as yours. We'll need to meet up once they both are running I'm local here of 635 and Northwest hwy. Any updates?
Haha, Thanks man! I'm glad I could help you along.

I'm super cheep so I decided to do my harness my self. Wasnt that bad, just takes a LOT of time. I like to solder and heat shrink. If you want to try to tackle it, I say you should shoot for it. If you need a heat gun, I have two. I found one brand new in the box on the way home from work one day. If it will encourage you more, I'll give it to you. I had brandon at LT1 swap do my programming. In and back in the same week!

My dad lives just down the street from you. I grew up in that area!

I don't have any updates because I have been at Disney for a conference all weekend and I'm on the plane home now.

I have to be the one of the few rednecks that decided that fishing at a Disney Resort seemed more fun that hitting the parks... Thank you wal-mart for the fishing section.

2010 Harley Street Glide

Check Out My Build!: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=617981
texasld is offline   Reply With Quote