View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 10:43 AM   #3
special-K
Special Order

Re: Truckers: Need help Mving a load CA to MD

Thanks Bill. Naturally I started here since it's my other home. But those would be better, I'm sure. I should start searching options through shippers. It's been for sale for a while and pictures show it on a rolling frame with at least a bare cab. I asked about the whole deal but no answer yet. Non-operable, yet much easier/flexible with loading and the difference in shipping could maybe pay for what must be a not too awful cab. I want it because it's the low profile style you never saw back east, it's same color as my unrestored truck (white), and my truck is from California. It would be just right for me and I'd have something like no one else w/o being fancy or about the dollar. Best thing is it would be about being a real truck I will really use 3/4s of the year. I'm making my K2500 GMC into a K3500-ish truck with Dana 60 front/HO52 No-Spin rear, and TH400/NP205...and 383 for torque. It won't be done till it sports a winch up front!

Are you going to be able to come to the national show in York?

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote