View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 11:34 PM   #458
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: D52 Caliper Rear Disc Brake Brackets

The '79-'85 calipers will not work. They are much different from the D52 calipers. If you need an e-brake caliper you can use the '76-'78 Eldorado, Toronado and Riviera calipers as shown in the pic above. Those are interchangeable with the D52 calipers.

A rear disc bracket set that uses the Metric style D154 caliper will be coming. I just do not know just when as there are several other projects ahead of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLYONS11 View Post
I have read the entire thread and have seen the later Eldorado 79-85 mentioned a few times, but I did not see anything that mentioned if they work with captains bracket. Did I miss it? The reason I ask is because I have found a set of the D154 calipers with ebrake, brake lines, ebrake lines and hardware, drilled 5 lug rotors and basically everything else I need for 399. Seems like a decent price.

I would really prefer to use the Wilwood D52's as I will be using them up front, but I need a parking brake.
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote