View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 11:01 PM   #496
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Re: 70 Blazer Frame Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCanine View Post
For a day where we got a lot done, I don't have a lot of pics. The tailpipe got circumcised. The wiring got officially finished. A lot of time prepping and painting small things...seat brackets, panel brackets, hold down springs, etc. Painted the rear seat hardware GM satin, and the front flat...because I'm pretty sure the front was black phosphate from the factory and I missed that when I sent things to be plated/coated...thought that would give the best factory appearance.
You have done/are doing a fantastic job on this build Brad. Just a thought, I think you might get a better match to the factory black phosphate with a semi gloss or satin finish. I am not 100% sure what the factory finish is on a Blazer seat track but on a pick up bench seat it is something more like a zinc chromate finish.

I'll bet you are super excited to be almost done with the build. Everything is looking great and you should be proud to have such a great example of correct. I love it

Take care,
Tom

I am also a dealer for Counterpart for gauge cluster parts only.

Also see my facebook page, CG&C
TBONE1964 is offline   Reply With Quote