View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 01:18 AM   #1346
hgs_notes
GEARHEAD

Re: Over 25 Years Later, Finally My 71 C-10 Truck Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
I like that Olds! Very nice aquisition.
It's pretty cool isn't it? My oldest girl loves it. She has made a claim on it already. She's always been the one that likes the "roundy" cars as she calls them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
That's very cool old Oldsmobile! Nice score on the crew cab too.
Thanks, it's a hard body style to find. Looks sooo much better than the 4 doors or the coupes. Swoopy. The crew cab will make a damn good farm truck. I can put a plow on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
That olds will be so cool! It doesn't look horribly roted out either. Nice score on the 4x4 crew cab too!
The top 95% of it is pretty good. The lower 5% not so much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Elco View Post
Hope your land deal works out. You need it for your car lot.
To be fair, I did get rid of a car today also and will sell the brown truck after I get back. I hope the land deal works out too. If it does I'll post some pics of it. There are 3 garages. The 3 stall one would be my temporary shop until I turn a large machine shed into my dream shop. It's about 40'x 80' or more.

Not much done to the truck today. PLugged the wire in for the shift indicator, worked on sealing up windshield leaks and door gasket leaks. The weather forecast pretty much shows rain every day at each venue. Might as well minimize the amount of moisture that is getting inside. I drove it to a small local cruise night and everything seems to be great.

I'll try and post stuff during the trip. I have a better phone now for doing things like that. I really need this break from work.
hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote