View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 10:28 PM   #121
special-K
Special Order

Re: Show Us Your Lits

Quote:
Originally Posted by too much stuff View Post
More misc...
I remember those Cepek and Desert Dynamics catalogs like it was yesterday...or maybe last week...ok, last century . I ordered the catalogs so I could order the stuff. I still have a Dick Cepek t-shirt with that Deals wheels blazer front and back. That yellow Blazer I showed (or talked about) in your rusty crusty thread had the Desert Dynamics steer skull sticker on the glovebox door. The previous owner loaded that thing up from their catalog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
These are really freaking cool. Especially drawn to the Farmhands that were just posted. Love the wooden stake sides! Any more info on those Special K?
I love that big Stepside picture. As far as I know the high-side racks were "equipment shown available from your local upfitter" type of thing. They didn't put such a disclaimer in the ads back then. I just pulled it out to check. What II did discover is I shot changed us. It folds out twice as much. I guess I was in a hurry this morning when I took the picture. Check back later tomorrow. I'll get pictures of the rest and post them. Camera is in the truck, it's raining, I'm tired, and my typing figer is sore.

Here's something else till then:
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote