View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 08:36 AM   #132
special-K
Special Order

Re: Show Us Your Lits

Got my copy! We've mostly been showing covers of brochures. After showing all of that '68 fold-out I've realized this thread has a long way to go just with showing the content of ones already show. Time for me to hit the file cabinet and get the camera out. Then there are the Silver Books. Hmmm... maybe next winter when I'm stuck inside. Here's a quick one:

I thought. Same crap, I guess Windows 8 turns pictures how they want, because I edited any pictures I took oblong and rotated them vertical on my computer. I just went and rotated it sideways to see if that works. It would be nice if the computer would allow the photographer the choice of how they want to frame their pictures. That's what I've been doing for over 40 years!

I had to change the name for it to post same picture twice.

Never mind. Thanks to computers I have a whole new source of frustration. A whole new love/hate relationship. Right now it's hate. I hope you enjoy the duplicate sideways pictures!
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 06-29-2015 at 08:47 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote