View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 12:37 PM   #1
PBFAB.COM

"Budget" air kit definitions please!

We are working on putting a handful of Value or "Budget" oriented kits together. But we would like a little feedback as to what this means to the end user... a little bit of a virtual focus group if you will.

There is really only so much that can be done to provide quality parts when it comes to the actual dollar amount. But there's always things that can be tweaked a little to try and manipulate the bottom line without sacrificing the quality.

So... to any and all those reading this thread, please provide us with some feedback as to what you feel the definition of a "Budget" kit actually is.

In my mind, I define it as being a basic system that is a solid base that includes quality parts that are designed to function well together and that can easily be upgraded in the future.

We are working on a couple kits that would be similar to our Stage 1 front and Rear combos with some other add-ons including a couple of entry level air management systems.

My main questions would be:

What is a realistic expected budget?

and what would you be expecting/hoping for with that money?

We have seen several requests for kits that start in the $1500 range and span up to the $2500-$3000 mark. And are currently developing some specific kits to meet this criteria. Just looking for a little feedback to see what you guys think.

Nate

Phone: 480-297-2621

E-mail: sales@pbfab.com

Find us on FaceBook under Porterbuilt Fabrication

Specializing in Chassis and Suspension Components for your Classic Chevrolet Truck.

We offer components from the following manufacturers:

Porterbuilt
Accuair
Ridetech (Air Ride Technologies)
Air Lift
Wilwood
Intro
Unisteer
ECE
Gotta Show
Air Lift
Borgeson