Thread: 1951 Chevy / C4
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 08:35 PM   #419
xpickup

Re: 1951 Chevy / C4

Oldman3, Thank you

Well it has been an interesting time since I last posted. A mile up the road is a house for sale that we liked with 4 bedrooms , 1 1/2 baths, AND a 20x40 garage. SOOOO, we ended up listing our house for sale in hopes of buying the other one. House just got listed and we have our first showing tomorrow morning. So we are keeping our fingers crossed. I redid the front porch for more curb apeal. Funny thing is , the things you will do to sell your house that you should have done before.

Now onto the important stuff. I did manage to cut out my steel for the inner wheel wells. Bead rolled them, rolled them in the slip roll, bend 90s on the edges and shrink them to the contour of the inside of the fenders. I have them bolted in and they need a little tweaking and trimming. But they should work out well. Then will be the front corners which will take a little work. It will be a separate piece roled the opposite way and the radiator fill will stick out of it on the passengers side and the drivers side will be that way just to match.

Shannon
Attached Images

xpickup is offline   Reply With Quote