View Single Post
Old 02-17-2004, 02:47 PM   #54
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

"I agree Cobalt...there is something going on here that we must not all know about. I am confused too why Old Rusty C10 has two user names. " originally posted by 1969 GMC

Just to clear up the thing about my two screen names, i originally found the board like a year or so ago and tried registering under ROLSON1039. I did not get a response back from the server/bot whatever, therefore i couldnt log on and when i tried resubmitting my application to join it said ROLSON1039 was already a member, so i joined up under Old Rusty C10 and promptly got my password and then used that screen name here. Soonafter i got the password for ROLSON1039 and i never bothered to use that one.Recently, like within the last two months ive developed problems with the server, which Josh has tried to correct, yet for some reason the problem is unable to be corrected. I can open only some forums with Old rusty c10, and im not banned from any forums as per conversations with Josh. I have just used the ROLSON1039 screen name where ive not been able to get in with OldRusty C10, which is basically the 73-87 and 67-72 message boards. Im sorry for any confusion this may have generated, and answers the question as to the two screen names connected with my account

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote