View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 08:32 AM   #529
cmabolt

Re: Project Reno - 72 cheyenne rebuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgunlock View Post
I vote for the stock sheen. All these finishing touches are making a big difference - kind of taking it from "that's a really nice truck" to "man, I want my truck to look like that!".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixxterr View Post
Loving this build.. I have got to get mine out of the weeds and do something w it.
Thanks guys! I am pretty happy with the way the vinyl came out. Rick, I think I agree. I'm gonna leave the stock sheen and not clear coat it.

So, I have been chasing an intermittent coolant leak and finally it has begun to be a more consistent leak. The water pump is gonna need to be replaced. No big deal as I was going to have to install the new AC bracket setup so might as well get it out of the way and do it all at the same time. I'm actually happy it happened when it did. At least I can drive her from here on out knowing I have a new AC Delco pump on there. This week I should be able to wrap up the odds and ends I have had to deal with.

I was able to re-locate the wheel spacers and it eliminated about 50 percent of the vibration, but not all. I may need to have a custom set made and or check the driveshaft for balance.