View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 07:12 AM   #1
srsmar

Looking for Corvair-95 Exception Control Letter info

Hello all,
I'm the webmaster of the Corvanatics (Corvair-95) website and I'm working on decoding the exception control letters for 1961-65 Corvair-95s. Please visit the Corvanatics website -- we have posted an incredible range of information about the Corvair-95 pickups and vans (and other Forward Control vehicles), including over 100 pdf documents. The URL is http://www.corvair.org/chapters/corvanatics/ .

While exception letters were only used with the vans, I am hoping that someone may have pertinent information within their collections of documents for other Chevy trucks and vehicles.

Most valuable would be assembly plant Exception Control Letter Sheets; however, other documents with information about which options are associated with the different exception letters would be very helpful. This would include build sheets, window stickers, etc.

If you own a Corvair-95 and would share the paint and trim codes, these are helpful as well. I could use the VIN as well as the paint and trim codes, which are stamped on a plate on the cowl wall alongside the steering column.

If you have something that you could share please feel free to send PM or contact me at spilatrs@marietta.edu.
Thanks.
Steve
srsmar is offline   Reply With Quote