View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 04:13 PM   #9
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
Nice work. I feel very lazy just seeing what you did today. I though washing 6 months of dried in bug guts off of mine was an accomplishment
Never feel lazy, there are big days and little days, you cannot just have big days or little days.

I am sure there are days you get to bed and know you paid your dues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
Great work mate!

Hard to believe you missed a pic of Nicola's face when she spied the truck in pieces...

See ya soon!
LOL Don, thing is she is mostly used to the stuff I get up to, so the surprise and also her face seeing how rusty n dirty my face was, was pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65sub View Post
While sometimes, when you're grinding welds or discovering new rust holes, you might feel your progress is "frustratingly slow" from here it looks like you are getting things done at good pace. Slow and steady with attention to the details will soon get your truck on the road.
I suspect there is some way ahead to get the truck back on the road, but it will be a great journey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disasterbus View Post
fantastic progress buddy, great to see
Thanks Kerry, good to see you check up on us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 61K10 View Post
RIAN---glad you are going the extra mile/klm. you will have a beautiful tk when done and it will be the way you want it. Harley seams to be supervising the progress well as i have one also (Blkcat) she's a great super also, as long as her bowl has food in it lol!

Great job---------

kimble
Thank you for the motivation Kimble.

I never planned to go this far, but the can of worms just keeps on producing.

I just feel sorry for my wife, she never signed up for a full resto (well, for me doing one on the truck that is )

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman777 View Post
hi grizz can i ask why you have put the battery there
Hi mate, good to see you on here.

If you look at Ian Browns build thread on here you will see he moved his as well, to clean up the engine bay a bit.

Remember I am fitting a deluxe heater, it takes up space, so this will liberate a bit of space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh1965 View Post
To make my rewiring job harder
You still crying buddy ???
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote