View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 09:42 PM   #149
BMERDOC

Re: My caster mod (with pictures)

Thanks Scoti!! You have provided me with a wealth of info. Given your before and after numbers along with the shims installed I have almost too much info to process. Now if this was my only job. From now on thats how I want everyone to report their results! Ha! I know your truck is a dually but its not far from getting us where we need to be. Soon enough we'll be talking about relocating tie rods and sectioning crossmembers and the lower crossshaft thing will be a non-issue because we'll have that part sorted. Between the math and the real world results its almost a done deal. If you can get your stock index numbers that would be great, if not then its no big deal. I have a feeling 67-72 guys will end up at different numbers than the 73-87 guys. Itd be great to get this down to 1/8" but frame and crossmember differences will be the end result. Someone will end up with a graph (probably not me) that charts this whole thing out and everyone will have the recipe to get their truck done right.
2WD C10 Modern/Performance Alignments
Easiest Alignment Ever!
BMERDOC is offline   Reply With Quote