Thread: S10 Swap how to
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 05:06 AM   #354
fredscarryall

Re: S10 Swap how to

I think it would be nice to see Chris's recovery in his own thread on the 1947 to 1965 message board. Or if he has a sense of humor put him in projects and builds.because right now he is a project pushing toward that perfect build. His life.I think if you titled it chris's recovery from a shop fire. More people would be aware of what has happened and what is needed. Start out with pics of the fire. Maybe some pics of him when is ready. Or just updated info on his recovery .That way we can see how is doing withou having to go to the entire s10 conversion thread.i don't know him but he seem like a good guy. I would check this thread everyday and it would remind me to pray for him every day, looks like the last date you had for an update was .the end of august How has he been doing. Speaking from experience he needs to tell him self it wont always be like this .it will get better.I kept telling myself that after having a heart transplant and learning how to walk and talk. Then getting into a head on collision with suburban. I got hit so hard in knocked me out. I was blind for three day and they did not think I would see again. After that I had to learn how to walk a second time. Proved them wrong

QUOTE=oossuuu754;7293630]Updated from Chris' Wife. We still need about $2k to hit the $5k goal

By Jennifer Klapp — Aug 27, 2015 10:45am

So naturally things have changed since the beginning of the week. He is no longer having the skin flap done until they can get this infection in and around his lungs resolved. So tomorrow Chris will be having surgery to have the fluid that developed on the outside of his lungs removed. Then in a couple of weeks once infection is not a worry they will do the skin flap on his elbow.

Every day he is becoming more aware of everything around him. Yesterday I got to tell him about what has happened since he has been in the hospital. How there was a time when we didn't know if he was going to make it through the night. It was a little hard and I don't know how much he understood. Probably more than I believe he understood.

Thank you for all the support and prayers that you all have been sending our direction.
[/QUOTE]
fredscarryall is offline   Reply With Quote