View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 12:24 AM   #576
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Power Steering Adapter Plates

I am currently out of powder coated '63-'66 standard booster brackets. I should have more in about a week.

The '67-'72 steering column will be the correct length for a power steering box from the firewall forward, but I do not know if it is the correct length from the firewall rearward. I have never installed a '67-'72 column into a '63-'66.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSRACER View Post
So I know I need a power steering spacer bracket and a power brake booster bracket. I would like the booster bracket in black powder coat finish.

The other question I still have though is can I use a steering column out of a 67-72 in the 64 truck when I am converting to your spacer. I have everything from a donor truck. I am still not sure if I will have to cut the shaft and flange or just use the entire donor column?

If I still need to cut the flange I guess I will need one of your flange kits as well. I am ready to paypal you for what ever the total price is. Thanks for your help!
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote