View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 10:59 PM   #11
ProjectBeast

Re: Rebuilding The Beast

So its been a while since the last update, but here's what I have been up to. I ordered and received the Ridetech Level 1 air ride system with the RidePRO digital controller. I did loose install of all the bags, mounting plates and shocks before taking it all back apart (sorry forgot to take a pic before i took it apart). Right now all of the control arms, trailing arms and a couple other small suspension pieces are at the powder coater's getting cleaned up and coated. The frame is now almost bare with just the cross members.

The next step is finding someone to shorten the frame to make it a short bed. Can anybody recommend a reputable shop in the DFW area (preferably near Mansfield) that has done the frame modifications before? Maybe somewhere that could shorten the frame, c-notch it, sand blast the whole thing and paint it in house so I don't have to drag this thing all over the place. I found one guy based on a couple recommendations, and he quoted me 300 bucks to shorten the frame but he doesn't do any blasting or painting.
ProjectBeast is offline   Reply With Quote