View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 04:36 PM   #568
lower50's

Re: My 52 GMC Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinKees View Post
Sorry to hear about Shooter, Lower.
I bet she had a great life with you!
Thanks Kees. She did came everywhere with us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Lamebridge View Post
That's a bummer about Shooter. I had a Boxer a few years ago... my boy Ryno. He was a bundle or energy. Too much sometimes! Whenever I took him for a walk in the evening, I'd stop at my kids' school and let him off the leash. He'd run full tilt three or four lengths of the soccer field, then just casually walk back over to have me put the leash back on. If we walked or drove past a Tim Horton's, he'd start drooling like crazy! The drive-thru girls always gave him a Timbit. Unfortunately, all the Timbits he ate probably didn't do him much good. He died before his 7th birthday from Pancreatic Cancer.

You sure miss them when they're gone.
Thanks John. Boxers are great funny dogs. She had spirts of energy from time to time and she was completely deaf. They both love timbits as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Lamebridge View Post
Your heater reminded me of the awesome gas heaters they put in VW's in the 60-70's. I had one, and it just blasted out the heat. I figured something like that would be cool for your truck... then it dawned on me... no gas.
LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
Sorry to hear about Shooter! My wife has a corgie that is about the same age, and is going down hill slowly too. Our husky, which is less than a year old, drives her nuts. That's probably what is keeping the corgie going. Haha
Thanks Diesel. Our frenchie from time to time would go after Shooters feet, really funny to watch. Having a younger dog with an older one is probably good for them.
1967 Jeep CJ5 1.9L TDI 33X13.5X15 Mud Grapplers.
1952 GMC 9700 p/u 7.3L diesel on air, dually
lower50's is offline   Reply With Quote