Thread: Restoring Rusty
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 11:52 PM   #2605
lkfldredneck

Re: Restoring Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregski View Post
Thank you very much aye, I hope you found it a bit entertaining and a bit informative. My wife's family hails from Vancouver - most beautiful city I've ever visited by the way!

there is still more work to do, I hope to have it done by the end of this year, famous last words, since that's what I said last year, ha ha

just want you all to know that I aint got that much free time on my hands, I literally steal time away from other events or squeeze in time in between other things, I work full time, like you all, I have a family, so the point is, do what you love, find the time, there will never be the right time for it, just do a little at a time, and do the best you can

the garage will never be clean and organized the way you like it (I'm looking at you camping gear, kids bikes, and every ball imaginable), you will never have all the proper tools, but that's what makes it cool, just go for it
I wish i was in British Columbia, Ontario fvckin sucks! E-test every 2 years, new safety standards in July, its getting stupid here. Not to mention The tons of salt they pound to the road. my current daily driver (96 F**D powerstroke) bleeped so i dont get thrown off here was rust free when i bought it in november 2014, now it looks like it went through a salt bath with bare metal.. But anywho, Hopefully getting my project soon and getting some slow progress done to it. 78 chevy k10 4 speed. hope to have it done by summer! If the girlfriend lets me haha my attention to detail comes close to yours but if it isnt broke it doesnt need to be fixed. cause ill end up breaking it if i try
lkfldredneck is offline   Reply With Quote