View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 02:21 PM   #18
davepl

Re: Replacement Steering Wheel Options

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73737373 View Post
I appreciate everyone's opinion, but I guarantee you, I will put a nice looking steering wheel on my truck for less than $20. It may not be an original 67-72 wheel nor a repro one, but it will fit and it will work. Any fool can throw money (if they have it) at an issue and make it go away.
Sometimes doing it right requires investment. That might be time or it might be money. Any fool can do it quick and dirty. Dismissing someone as a fool for taking the time or spending the money to do something right because you're OK with it being round and turny doesn't make sense to me.

But back to the topic, when I bought my Camaro it came with a blue Comfortgrip wheel that was incorrect and that I replaced, but now can't find. But with a blue interior and its smaller diameter it would actually be a good choice. You probably could source a horn button from a Sprint if it's a GMC. And of course other colors are available to match whatever your own interior is. I think only Corvettes actually got color-keyed, but they're repoped.
Attached Images

davepl is offline   Reply With Quote