View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 06:45 AM   #7
64k10burb

Re: New guy alert/Never Ending Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayanees View Post
Hey, welcome from a '66 big dog hauler. There's 3 Mastiffs peaking out of mine! I'm trying to figure out a portable dog hauler step setup.
Peace
John
NICE and thanks! I have a 149lb Anatolian Shepherd, a 125lb rescue Great Dane, and a 110lb rescue mongrel that looks mostly Black Lab. They all love truck rides. One however has not liked being in a suv. I hope having more room and accessible windows will be better for him. I will need that ramp/step myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8er32283 View Post
If you are interested in an original set of seats, let me know. I am removing mine to put in something more modern and with built in safety belts for the kiddos. If you are I can post some pictures.. I have the front seats with sliders and the rear seat. They need to be reupholstered though.

By the way welcome.

Rodney
Thanks Rodney, I will keep you in mind. Someone put an old Fleetwood bench in it , but it also came with fullsize blazer buckets, console and back seat piled in the back. Between being busy and bad weather, I have not even unloaded the thing off the trailed yet. I hope to be able to evaluate everything pretty soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatless View Post
Wife's on-board: Priceless!
Yes indeed! It is amazing what a difference that can make!
1964 k10 suburban project
1947 Dodge chop top rescue project-SOLD
64k10burb is offline   Reply With Quote