Thread: 1951 Chevy / C4
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 11:50 PM   #440
xpickup

Re: 1951 Chevy / C4

R&B51, the 1951 Chevy I am building uses the c4 suspension. The c6 suspension is probably a whole different monkey. When I was setting up the suspension I had got the dimensions and angles off of a stock corvette. That is about all I can tell you on how I did it or there maybe some specs and dimensions online . I checked out the link. That truck probably handles like it is on rails.

I should be posting again soon. It has been a crazy past couple months. At least the move is done. Been in the new house for a little over 3 months now. A week after we moved in I had my permit to build the 12x12 shed and fence in the whole back yard. So in 3 months time I stick built my maintance free shed, bought God only knows how many 1x4 s for the fence pickets , notched the 4x4 posts and built the fence. Then started on the important part, the garage. I framed out the front block section, then insulated, rewired it and put osb on the walls and the ceiling. Then put up the 2 rows of 8 ft long lights from the front to the back of the garage. Then primed it all and just painted it white on the top 4 ft and the ceiling. Then grey on the lower 4 ft of the walls. Also figured I would organize better in this garage, so I built a big steel rack to house all my material and sheet metal. It is so nice to have double plus of what my old garage was. Plus an extra bed room and 1/2 bath over the old house. So get ready I should be back this month.

Shannon
xpickup is offline   Reply With Quote