Thread: Our barn find
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 10:48 AM   #122
davischevy

Re: Our barn find

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy'O View Post
Hey Doug -

I'm thinking 2 inch drop spindles with new stock height springs for the front and new leafs in the back. I know it's old school but I like the rake and after seeing davischevy's new 55's stance I think it will look great.

Whether you guys are serious or not about coming south to Texas, let me make this clear, you are all welcome anytime...." Nuestra casa es su casa".

There has been a new development with the wagon. We've decided to go full out with a LS swap. This is what Dee wanted to do all along. It was me trying to go the cheaper route. So the initial budget is out the window as is the power tour (most likely/realistically anyway). But we've got a new goal to do cruizin the coast in October.
My wife is the same way when I start trying to go cheap. She says "If your going to spend money on it anyway, and I'm going to ride in it, don't half a$$ it".

BTW, I personally hope you don't do anything to the outside of that car, except change the stance, right now anyway. I love the look.

Of course that's my opinion, which seems to have little value around here.

Build thread, Arkansas K10
https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...=755797&page=5

The ability to speak several languages is an asset, but the ability to keep your mouth shut in any language is priceless.
davischevy is offline   Reply With Quote