View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 07:31 PM   #117
1956cameo

Re: Parting out 71 Cheyenne C20

I don't think anyone claimed these parts or if they are even on the truck, but if they are available I need the 1.accelerator cable bracket that bolts the the drivers side rear part of the carburetor, I also need the 2. turbo 350 kick down cable that goes from the carburetor to the transmission along with the bracket that bolts to the drivers side rear of the intake manifold that holds the cable in place, and I also need the 3. brackets that go onto the drivers side front and the passenger side rear of the intake manifold for installing and removing the engine, and finally I need 4. spark plug wire holders that bolt to the back of the engine behind the heads. If possible I would like to get the hardware that holds down the spark plug wire holders but it isn't imperative.

I have pictures of all of these items if you need me to PM them to you to clarify what I need. My zip code is 77584. Please let me know prices and estimated shipping. Thanks!

'72 blazer 2wd build

67-72 Factory Big Block Registry
1956cameo is offline   Reply With Quote