View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 10:44 AM   #7
1000rrstunna

Re: 69 C10 SWB choppin block full build thread!

well I started tearing her down last night and i have a few questions for you guys..

1- Who makes or sells better replacement parts Lmc truck or brothers?
2- Is this 6cy and trans worth anything it starts runs and drives decent but needs a cleaning ect or should I just take it for scrap so its not making my yard look like a junk pile?

for the question about the 383

its a 91 350 block from a trans am original hydraulic roller I bought some dart SHP heads that came assembled with the 200 cc runners edelbrock air gap intake. I'm going to do a basic eagle rotating assembly valve train will be complimented with scorpion roller rockers double roller timing assy and a lunati voodoo cam ( all arp assembly hardware) a Billet Specialties Tru-trac and all other engine accessories available from Billet. I'm un decided on the carb at the moment and I'm open to suggestions... I get a good deal on edelbrock and the motor is going to be all black so their black performer carb should look good with their black intake manifold that I ordered.

Im pairing it with a built 700-r4 for simplicity and so that I can cruise at 75 on the highway..

a few more pics

1000rrstunna is offline   Reply With Quote