View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 07:07 PM   #2039
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
I felt he was falling over and I was drunk trying to see the pic correctly. So Rian the pic shows you upright and sober, well for a bit.
Had a lot of beer later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemdaddy View Post
did you see the jewelry on the lady just to the right… I think Rian is getting finances in order to up the level of his truck build.
That lady was a winner on the night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Lookin' pretty sharp.

Little does anyone know you're packing a Leatherman.
Able to fix anything anytime anywhere. Now pour me a drink.
Swiss Army knife, but I do have a Leatherman Wave along with a bunch of other knives I gathered over time,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Lamebridge View Post
Hmmm, very nice... but I feel something's not quite right.

It's the shoes! Rian, you need a pair of black dress sandals (and probably a pedicure).

Yes, the safety toe-teckters would make a difference.

Well, after all the training and meetings that have been going on since mid-February, I started working for real again today. Must say, it was good, and what's even better is that the team I am part of really seem supportive, not had much of that the last 5 years.

Just had Martin over to pick up some bits for Ian Brown's build and garage.

He also brought along the new dual filament LED lamps he had bought for the back up lights, we in the UK of course have to use Amber lamps for indicators, and they ideally should be separate from our rear lights.

Testing them, the amber is bright enough.

The eye searingly bright 50 watt white lamps will make great backup lights as both of us reverse into our properties.

Simply put, they fit in the new units I bought.

Biggest problem will be finding some replacement twin filament sockets to take the new LED lamps.

Has anyone else done this switch before?

Looking forward to a bit of truck time this weekend too.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote