View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 03:18 PM   #77
WOLFMANmike

Thumbs down Re: Prototype center speaker holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle@FTP View Post
Sorry for the radio silence and the delay. trying to run the shop, build product and hold down a full time job is getting a bit out of control for me. I think its time to quit the job. but thats not a good excuse

You have a email with all the shipping info coming. I sent it priority to get it there quicker.

Thanks Mike. I may be slow sometimes but I have never failed to deliver product that was paid for. but I do need to work on being faster at getting stuff out the door.
Naaaa. Kyle don't worry brother your doing the best you can . And that's all anyone can ask of you . Keep your head up man . I know you would never not deliver . That's why I tried to smooth things a bit for ya . Don't quit your full-time job yet not till your truck shop is all you need to stay a float . Because we don't wanna lose your shop down here due to not making enough to keep it open . Just keep your axe to the grind. Keep working hard and it will workout we friends randy and I are always willing to help out with anything you might need or just even to have your back ... Happy Truckin brother
WOLFMANmike is offline   Reply With Quote