View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 11:10 PM   #331
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Camaro Caliper Brackets

Sorry but I still do not have any rear disc brackets for the '88-'98 differentials. I am still working 80 hrs a week every week and that is not enough. Additionally there are 3 different differentials used in the '88-'98 years in the C/K 1500's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolguy2 View Post
Captainfab:
Been looking at your posts and am interested to know do you have a set of brackets to fit a 1999 Tahoe it is four wheel drive. If so what do you do about wheel sensor stuff? I am thinking this vehicle has rear wheel sensors. Maybe you can shed some light on that? If I install rear discs I am thinking I will also have to change master cylinder right? So I I have to change master cylinder will that screw with the anti-locks? If you could describe what all I would have to change that would help a lot. Looking to improve braking power for when I tow stuff.
Thanks in advance

Toolguy2
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote