View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 12:51 PM   #400
sdwolff98
Turning Wrenches Daily

Re: 1964 GMC 3/4 ton build :D

stumbled across another interesting find from the jeep cherokees I am looking into right now got to get my hands on some of the rear wiper blade arms off them and see if it is a possible mod for our trucks. F*** Broncos use the same mounting method for there front wiper eg 1/2 splined post and I have seen a few thread where guys have modified the jeep cherokee arms to work . talk about making it easy to buy blades. Also some of the arms have washer sprayers built in. Will post mnore when I have some time to gather some parts from the junkyard here locally. On another note getting frustrated with the trans guy, yeah I know he is having a lot of **** happen lately but he has had the trans for 3 months grrrrrrr. kinda stalled on the brake lines till I can make sure the proportioning valve is going to be well away from the exhaust, also stalled on doing my engine n trans wiring finish up as well. GAAAAAHHHHHHHH I have patience but GEEEEZZZZ!!!!! Also my body guy was asking when the trans was doen so he could start getting the body parts ready to go back on the frame :/ /sigh more waiting and other projects to start now. Front marker lamps should be finished soon still need to drill out the housings for the grounding straps and get the casings blasted n either powder coated or chromed have not decided which yet.

Sean

1964 GMC I1500 2wd (my baby) 8.1 allison 6 spd conversion Aka Smurf http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=438342
2016 Ram Big Horn 4WD parts hauler
2010 Chevy HHR wife new car after the circled problem blew up!!!
1981 Ram D150 /6 auto Wife's sunday driver

Living outside Gladewater Texas now working in Longview at the hospital there

future project toys:
1966 Chevy K14 carryall aka Smurfette future project 283/auto overdrive http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=551867
sdwolff98 is offline   Reply With Quote