View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 11:06 AM   #6
logansdad

Re: Oldscool Wheel (Coys) - disappointed

This was sent to David Coy OWNER OF COYS WHEELS

After waiting since a February pre-order for a set of 22 inch smoothie wheels I was expecting to see what I thought I had ordered. I also at time of pre-order asked several times, both calling and emailing to see what the wheels would look like with the spider caps because that was the look I wanted. I requested an invoice several times since I put the deposit on the wheels and never received one till I actually paid for the whole order. When I actually got the first invoice I didn't understand why the bolt pattern was wrong and asked for it to be corrected even going as far as to write on the invoice the correct bolt pattern of 5 on 4.5 for the ford 9 inch rear and 5 on 5 for the front. Finally after phone call after phone call and emails and messages on Facebook you corrected that portion. I was never aware that my wheels would not have the spider caps. Then to be told by you that I was trying to get something done for free is a slap in the face. I would have gladly paid the extra fee if I would have been aware of it. People who build a hot rod like mine and order $1500 wheels arent worried about $200 more dollars. I was so excited to be getting the wheels even posting a picture of it on your facebook on my lift waiting for the wheels last week. This is unacceptable customer service. If you dont know already more and more people are finding this out about your companys lack of customer service. You ebay rating has two recent horrible reviews and also the credit card company said youve had other disputes with them. If you type in Google "coys wheels bad review" its kinda depressing . Just some friendly advice from a business to business owner you may want to change the way you treat the people who pay for things that are not a need and also have several other companies for options like yours. On that note I can't wait for when the delmo wheels are on my unique ride and grace the magazine covers I'll be sure to send you a copy.

Very unhappy customer
1991 gmc syclone
1987 c10 silverado
"Hey lifted 4x4 guy does your truck know what mud is"
"Every inch you go up is an inch you don't have"
logansdad is offline   Reply With Quote