Thread: Chalet
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 09:09 PM   #6
77blazerchalet
former Chalet owner

Re: Chalet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Timber View Post
...looked stock except for 15x10 aluminum wheels (Centerlines maybe) and 31x10.50 tires. The interior was well kept original with a minor tear or two and the pics appeared to show it camping around Colorado. The pop-up was extended in a few pics. Looked nice like it was garaged, but not mint.....
For both the GMC & Chevy version in the '76 model year, they all had the same basic paint combo, so any other small distinctions are helpful to know about.

I'm trying to track every one still in existence, and the bit about the Centerline-style wheels is something unique that I haven't seen yet. Various others I know about have different kinds of aftermarket wheels, just not that style.

**edit** Found a pic by putting the url for the Craigslist ad in a Google search, a guy had that link in his post at this other thread - click on the orange "Click to expand" link for the photo he saved. Tan-colored front spare carrier, black-painted lower sills and black repainted camper stripes, definitely a rig I have not seen before.
Former owner of Chalet #1747. Current caretaker of the very old BlazerChalet.com website.

Last edited by 77blazerchalet; 05-31-2016 at 09:26 PM.
77blazerchalet is offline   Reply With Quote