Thread: Chalet
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 03:23 PM   #17
77blazerchalet
former Chalet owner

Re: Chalet

No reply yet from the Pagosa Springs Chalet seller on what the serial # & build date for his camper is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3QTRTONS View Post
Here's another ad I just caught on searchtempest..............Any of you Chalet/Casa Grande people remove the shell? I'd love to know the right way of doing it....
The St. George UT one is Chalet #1739 built in 1/77, previously seen in an ExpediditionPortal.com thread from 2009, this is one of the reasons why I keep out-of-date Craigslist/ebay listings on our Chalet forum 'for sale' list. Sometimes these things are still available long after the ad listings.

Lyle, I think I emailed you on the bolts to remove on the camper units, but if not, one of our forum members mentioned how many there were in his post here at this other forum, post #145: "6 bolts in the back of the cab, 5 on each bedrail, 2 on each rear seat"
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3QTRTONS View Post
...thought that you might be THE Doug he referred to!...
Yep, that's THE Doug, Yahoo Autos Groups Chalet forum site owner, and basically the co-creator of the blazerchalet.com site which I'm the current caretaker of (just re-upped the Go-Daddy site registration of it, Doug). I have the good fortune to work at home (sort of), but I'm running way behind on updating our forum's 'for sale' list. Regretably, there is a bit of a drought going on for orphaned shells-only which Doug needs, and I haven't seen any recent 4Wheel / Hallmark aftermarket slide-in pop ups for Blazers, either.
Former owner of Chalet #1747. Current caretaker of the very old BlazerChalet.com website.
77blazerchalet is offline   Reply With Quote