View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 10:32 AM   #318
Marv D
Registered Truck Offender

Re: Ok Boys and Girls it's Storytime

well that SUX Regan. It's always disheartening when the motor doesn't do well, but then to break $#!+ on they dyno is just injury on top of insult!

I've got a buyer for one of my piles of trouble. The truck will be gone before winter (re-configuring it with a little pump gas / street motor) He has cash in hand and eager for me to finish dropping in the little 383 and a new trans,, remove the electronics datalogger,, bla bla bla.

Then most EVERYTHING on the Nova is up for re-cert in Feb (including my license) ,, goal is to have that pile gone before the end of the year. Racing just doesn't hold the excitement it once did and its time for a change. But who knows,, that change may end up being knitting needles and rocking chairs or some $#!+ I guess. (LOL)

When you're dead, it's only a problem for the people around you, because you don't know you're dead.
.....It's kinda the same when your STUPID.

I just did my taxes and reviewed my SS statement. Thanks to the current administration it looks like I will only have to work till noon on the day of my funeral.
Marv D is offline   Reply With Quote