View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 03:19 PM   #2245
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Photo dump alert.

I had a long post written and then it auto deleted, as only an iPad can do, just as you are about to post up.

If you don't like it, I guess reading a book with more words is an option.

Friday I picked up these...... Tossed them in the back seat.

Any ideas what they were planned for?

Katy and I have now been chatting and known each other for 5 weeks. Nice.

So the plan was for her to come over late Saturday afternoon, around 5pm for dinner. So I had some yard work to do and jobs that I do every week, like cut the grass, so Friday after work, admin first as we work from home, and a mug of tea, followed by yard works......

Being an insomniac sucks big time most of the time, but Saturday morning I was up early as I needed to get some stuff done and was greeted by this view, that kept changing for the next 30+ minutes.

So by 07.30 I went down to the scrap yard as I needed to scavenge for some parts I wanted for a water feature I wanted to make for Katy for her garden as she commented that she loved the one I have here and would love to have one.

Funny the stuff we do when we have a willing audience.

So the first thing I found when I got there, having not been in there for a few months, was two young yard cats, they are super friendly and just lovely, the one would not leave me alone, so we ended up scavenging together........ A first for me.

Happy as a pig in poop, treasure hunt to start.

Sadly not..........

My enemy.

Sadly, everything that enters the yard, now gets torn up and shredded by this fragmenter.

Managed to scavenge some stuff for a fiver, the pedal kart is for CraigRK's daughter and cost a whole £2.00 so the rest of my stuff was £3.00

Then off home to start making stuff and prepping bits of scrap.

I feel a MoJo Boost coming on strongly
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote