View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 02:39 PM   #1
abner36

80 swb 4x4 for my daughter

So a little back story my now 16 year old daughter started bugging me for a sqaure body truck, as one of my favorites I was proud of her but let it pass with out a lot of thought thinking it would pass, but as I would catch myself checking out passing sqaure bodys I would also catch her checking out the same ones. This went on for several months and I was starting to seek out a candidate for her first truck, I was awe struck at the price's people wanted for these trucks when I was in high school mid 90's these trucks were cheap and every where and was starting to wonder if this was good choice for her. fast forward about 3 months I was repairing some farm equipment for a friend of a friend and spotted a sqaure body sitting in a shed next to the driveway, I inquired about the truck was told it wasnt hers and she didnt seem interested in talking about it. on the next trip out to the farm 1 month later I inqiured again and this time she said she would talk to the kid that owned it and give him my number. 2 days later the phone rings it the "kid" with the truck we talk I actually know him and he agrees to turn loosse of the truck on 2 conditions 1 we cant part it out and 2 we cant sell it with out talking to him first. So it comes out of the barn after 10 years here is some pics ......
Attached Images

abner36 is offline   Reply With Quote