Thread: Rat repair.
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 01:50 AM   #1144
swamp rat

Re: Rat repair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD1 View Post
Glad to see you are back at it. How's the shoulder doing? You can't possibly be 100% yet, can you? I had less work done on mine and it took me longer to get back to normal, or as close to normal as possible.

What's wrong with your heater box? If you need another one, I think I have a couple to spare, assuming it's a non-a/c cab.
No not 100% yet, still have some range of motion limitations due to the rotator being too tight, still not as strong as before yet, but gaining ground, feeling good about going back to work without restriction next Monday.

As per the heater box I keep hearing story's about it being a mouse haven so I want to give it a good looking over and check the core ect. And check for any cab rust that may be inside as a precaution. I also hear that the AC motor spins a bit faster than the non AC unit so I want to test that out, I have a working AC motor sitting in the garage complete with metal squirrel cage fan, I read somewhere that non AC uses a plastic one but not sure.

Low and behold I found a couple mouse droppings on the top rail of the bed today, so I may have to booby trap the place with peanut butter and 5 gallon buckets of water!

Swamp Rat build thread :
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=595019

72 3/4T 4X4
4" BDS Lift
33" BFG's
swamp rat is offline   Reply With Quote