View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 06:41 AM   #2373
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

It was great being in the US with many friends again. The hospitality everywhere was magnificent, thank you all as well, great to see those I met, (2017 will be via Louisiana, landing in New Orleans if I can make it happen.) I will miss it. My gifts, clothes and knives are still in my baggage where Delta Airlines left it in Detroit. Hope to see all my baggage safely this afternoon.
I took a small antihistamine (piriton) at 8pm last night and slept 12 hrs straight to 8.30am English time. My body is super sensitive to them. Waiting for Katy to visit later.
Harley my cat is very pleased to have me home too. I fed her, made cuppa tea and came back to bed to carry on waking up. She came straight back up here and is sitting on my lap.

Time flies.......

Miss Katy arrived as I started this update. Last pics from George Poteets for the Hard Core still hanging around.

Into The Church.

Read it all if you can.

I also have a signed copy of a Speed Demon poster, thanks to Steve "Bib Overalls"

Lastly, not too many people can honestly wear this license plate bracket on their cars.

This concludes one of the many highlights of my trip.

The thing is, last year, meeting Rusty Escott - RIP in Waco Texas with his wife Deanna who had been a roady with the likes of David Copperfield, AC-DC and many other big names features right up here.

Every person I have met in the USA has enriched my life.
I honestly still have to meet an A-Hole.

My life is good.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote